Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crafty goodness - 'Nana Styles'

On a completely different tangent I've been getting crafty with my crochet hook.....thanks to a good friend to introduced me to Ravelry I've finally found a new recreational hobby (well it was sewing - but that turned into 'Forge' so it kinda lost that crafty feel)!!

I've made quiet a few lovely simple things and am now finally feeling confident enough to try a few more detailed projects......anyway here's my latest endeavour:-

Lacey Capelet




Since I just used wool I had in my stash already, I would definitely like to have another go with a different weight and colour. I'm also going to attempt a couple of Bernadette's other patterns when time permits (in the mean time though it's hats an practical winter woolies for the family).

PS You can find me on Ravelry under 'Trinitynavar' :)

No comments: