Monday, March 3, 2014

Back to blog basics....

I keep meaning to blog more, so I think I'm going to have to schedule it in for myself......because I keep getting busy and forgetting, well more distracted actually (maybe if I curbed my pinterest addiction a little I would have more time when I'm online)! LOL ;P

Ok Whats realistic? Once a week maybe?

Let catch up anyway.....


I've been getting back some incredible imagery from recent collaborations.....


~This is just a stunning use of my accessories colour me impressed~







Model:- Eleine

Collar & Fascinator:- Forge Fashion

MUA:- Lovisa Eva Fredriksson 

Photographer:- Felicia PĆ¼schl Photography







UPDATES:-
As it turns out, I am doing a Fashion Show after all! I will be apart of this years Canterbury Collections at The Tannery:-


CANTERBURY
FASHION BEAUTY WEEK


~So excited, daunted and about to be super busy - but YAY!!!!~


No comments: